27 May 2010

WEDDING BELLS ON WEDDING DAY


Welcome to my Wedding blog. If you have just stumbbled upon it for the first time, I recommend  that you start viewing from blog "Wedding bells are Ringing on Wedding Day" in order to get a good impression of what Wedding Photography is all about, especially if you are bride to be, or just a woman. 

I am a female photographer in a male dominated business and I've done hundreds of weddings during my career but the most astounding thing  to me, is the extravagance.  It is certainly not necessary to go to such extremes as some people do, but I suppose they are driven by custom, or they just have money.  However, during this time I've have also seen the most amazing wedding dresses and diamond rings and limousines too. Some couples go the whole 9 yards on the wedding cake and some go twice that distance for the honeymoon all in the name of that Perfect Wedding.  I'm certain a good marriage is not dependent on all these bells and whistles but I suppose it does help.



But  the shoes, now that's a must, I have seen brides wearing Jimmy Choo's and Christian LouboutinKelvin Klein's, Dolce Gabanna's, Manolo Blahnik's and Gasoline Glamour to mention just a few.



Is it a  Jimmy Choo, a  Christian Louboutin, a Kelvin Klein's, a Dolce Gabanna's, or a Manolo Blahnik's or just a regular pair of pumps.


Just before sunset.


No comments:

Post a Comment